Shipping and Returns
- Applies to orders placed before 2PM EST. Orders placed after 2PM will ship next day.
- If you live in a state that legally requires identification for ammunition orders, or if you're purchasing a firearm, it must be submitted and approved before 2PM EST in order to meet the cut off.
- Meeting our same day guarantee is always a top priority. However, in rare circumstances, excessive and unexpected surges in order volume as a result of news and/or world events may cause delays.
- We reserve the right to hold orders if it is suspected to be fraud.
- Extra large orders may require additional processing time.
Ships via FedEx or UPS Ground only due to carrier policy and legal restrictions.
Ships via FedEx/UPS 2-Day Air, or USPS Priority mail.
Ships via Fedex/UPS Ground
We offer free local pickup at our Centerville, OH location, located just outside Dayton. To place a pickup order, select Local Pickup as the shipping method during checkout. Orders are typically ready within 2 hours. You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
Applies to items marked Special Order only. Non-special order items are available for immediate pickup.
Special order items may be shipped to our store for pickup. Select local pickup during checkout to use this service. Delivery times vary, but it typically takes 2-7 business days for a special order item to arrive.
The below delivery times are estimates only. Carrier delivery times may vary depending on weather conditions, volume, and other possible delays. Caliber Armory is not responsible for delays in the event of these unexpected circumstances.
Approximately 1-5 business days to deliver, depending on your proximity to our Ohio warehouse.
Approximately 1-3 business days
Approximately 1-5 business days
Approximately 1-5 business days
We ship everywhere it is legal to do so, including New Jersey, Illinois, New York and California. We comply with all applicable state and federal laws. Some states may require you to first present an ID, or ship to an FFL. If that is the case for your location, then a representative will reach out for the additional information, prior to shipping. We cannot ship ammunition directly to Alaska or Hawaii.
We can ship ammunition to New York as long as you are not located in NYC or the 5 boroughs. You must be active LEO or an FFL holder to receive ammo in NYC.
All orders are cleared by Customer Service prior to shipping and we will make sure your order is properly sent to an FFL, regardless of the shipping address used during checkout. You may submit your FFL dealer information one of the following ways:
- Enter your dealer's address as the shipping address during checkout
- Provide the information in the order comments during checkout
- Send it to email@example.com
Shipping costs vary according to total order weight, carrier, and destination. Live carrier rates are calculated at checkout. We always strive to provide the cheapest shipping rates possible.
We accept returns up to 30 days after receiving your order. Returns can be made by mail or our local store.
If your item is defective within the 30 day return period, we will replace the item free of charge. If a replacement is not available, we will issue a refund/credit.
- Due to regulations and safety concerns, we cannot accept returns on ammunition, firearms, or body armor.
- Any items marked non-returnable, closeout, or final sale.
We offer both FedEx and UPS. We will ship your order using whichever carrier you select at checkout unless we notify you beforehand.