The Xtreme Defender is based on the Xtreme Defense Fluid Transfer Monolithic (FTM®) family of projectiles. The EXD projectile has optimized flute geometry, total weight, and velocity to achieve a penetration depth up to 18 inches* with a permanent wound cavity (PWC) that is just simply enormous; no expanding hollowpoint comes close to achieving anywhere near this collective volume of wound cavity. The non-expanding solid copper body ensures that common materials such as wallboard, sheet metal, and automotive glass will not affect the Permanent Wound Channel or capabilities of the projectile, unlike traditional hollowpoints.
*Falling within FBI guidelines
This round offers:
⦁ Flutes that force fluid inward to build hydraulic energy and expel it radially.
⦁ Consistent penetration and wounding performance despite encountering barriers via monolithic material and non-expanding design.
⦁ Lightweight – high energy, low recoil
⦁ It does not rely on deformation for resistance in soft tissue, thus eliminating concerns of over-penetration resulting from a lack of expansion.
⦁ Barrier Blind - minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
⦁ Streamlined manufacturing process over original CNC design.
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .32 ACP +P.
- The bullet is made from Copper.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.3125.
- This bullet weighs 55 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1050 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does NOT contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 135 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.0804571428571429. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.091 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
|Caliber||.32 ACP (.32 Auto, 7.65 Browning)|
|Rounds Per Pack||20|
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition, shotgun ammunition, rifles, and shotguns (except in states that require you to be 21 years or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and handguns. CT, IL, MA, and NJ residents are required to show ID for ammunition orders. CA residents must ship ammunition to an FFL or ammo vendor. Additional restrictions may apply for DC, NY, HI, and AK. Due to DOT regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition. Please check that you are in compliance with local and state laws before placing your order. For safety reasons, always check that you are using the proper ammunition for your firearm.
Handling firearms and firearm parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov