Lehigh's Maximum Expansion™ Technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet you can buy. These cavernous hollow points are designed to expand upon contact with a fluid-based medium through hydraulic energy. They do not expand on dry mediums like wood, drywall, bone, or sheet metal. The expansion process of Lehigh's Maximum Expansion technology is very different than that of a traditional lead jacketed bullet that expands when it comes in contact with a hard surface. We designed these bullets to expand where the expansion is needed and that is in the vital zone of your intended target. Lehigh Maximum Expansion bullets expand with razor sharp petals positioned AND maintained at the largest diameter to provide the greatest cutting surface. Contrast this with a traditional jacketed bullet that expands and quickly mushrooms the nose back along the bullets shank once again reducing the diameter down to a less effective size.
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .38 Special.
- The bullet is made from Copper.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.357.
- This bullet weighs 100 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1150 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does NOT contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 294 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.112089653788686. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. You must be 21 years or older to order handgun ammunition or 18 years of age or older to order rifle ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.
|Rounds Per Pack||20|
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition, shotgun ammunition, rifles, and shotguns (except in states that require you to be 21 years or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and handguns. CT, IL, MA, and NJ residents are required to show ID for ammunition orders. CA residents must ship ammunition to an FFL or ammo vendor. Additional restrictions may apply for DC, NY, HI, and AK. Due to DOT regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition. Please check that you are in compliance with local and state laws before placing your order. For safety reasons, always check that you are using the proper ammunition for your firearm.