Whether you punch paper, shoot steel, or use your handgun for hunting, Nosler® ensures you have the very finest in accuracy, consistency and overall quality. Each bullet is produced on the most advanced, fully automated machinery and, like our premium rifle bullets, Nosler® hand inspects and then polishes all Sporting Handgun™ bullets to a bright finish. 1 Tapered Copper Alloy Jacket Extremely concentric, tapered jacket is built for maximum accuracy and enhances game-taking ability. 2 Form-Fitted Pure Lead Core Allows for reliable expansion and maximum accuracy across a broad velocity range. Dedicated Machinery Means Uniform Consistency Production Lots Are Never Mixed Each Bullet is Visually Inspected Our Quality is Legendary!
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .45 Super.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.451.
- This bullet weighs 185 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1300 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 694 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.129933340684517. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.142 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
.45 Super is externally/dimensionally identical to .45 ACP or .45 ACP +P and is designed to be used in .45 ACP Semi-Auto pistols that have been modified with a stronger than normal recoil spring and a shock buffer, plus a few other modifications. While you can shoot .45 Super out of some stock .45 ACP +P pistols such as the Glock 21, HK USP, or the full-sized all steel 1911, it can cause excess wear and tear on the firearm if you do not have them modified to handle the extra pressure and slide velocity of the .45 Super.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
|Rounds Per Pack||20|
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition, shotgun ammunition, rifles, and shotguns (except in states that require you to be 21 years or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and handguns. CT, IL, MA, and NJ residents are required to show ID for ammunition orders. CA residents must ship ammunition to an FFL or ammo vendor. Additional restrictions may apply for DC, NY, HI, and AK. Due to DOT regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition. Please check that you are in compliance with local and state laws before placing your order. For safety reasons, always check that you are using the proper ammunition for your firearm.
Handling firearms and firearm parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov