- Reduced gas jetting to face
- Reliable feed and extraction with factory ammunition
- Effective sound reduction without the blowback
- 1/2 X 28 TPI piston and booster assembly included
- Included spring and 1/2 X 28 piston
- Reliable and smooth shooting experience across ammo types and pistol hosts
- Designed for high-cycle counts
- Blast chamber and baffles diffuse gas to stabilize pressures
- Perfected balance of strength, weight at only 10.8 oz
- 1.375" tube clears suppressor-height iron sights
The FN Rush 9Ti is a highly versatile and reliable 9mm suppressor, delivering an unmatched shooting experience. When paired with the FN 509 Tactical, reliable feeding and extraction with most common ammunition types is the new standard, maintaining the exceptional accuracy, cycling reliability and high durability standards FN owners expect. With the advanced booster assembly, mounting the FN Rush 9Ti to any pistol barrel threaded 1/2 x 28 is fast and repeatable. A tight piston gas seal contains carbon fouling in the baffle core, making for a smooth shooting experience without the heavy blowback and stoppages common with most suppressors. The FN Rush 9Ti has the ultimate strength to weight ratio, with the titanium tube holding strong at just 10.8 oz. The light, easy-to-maintain design breaks down quickly for cleaning and holds a limited lifetime warranty.
Handling firearms or firearm parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.