Ruger LCRx .327 Federal Magnum Double Action Revolver 6 Rounds Black (5462)
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition, shotgun ammunition, rifles, and shotguns (except in states that require you to be 21 years or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and handguns. CT, IL, MA, and NJ residents are required to show ID for ammunition orders. CA residents must ship ammunition to an FFL or ammo vendor. Additional restrictions may apply for DC, NY, HI, and AK. Due to DOT regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition. Please check that you are in compliance with local and state laws before placing your order. For safety reasons, always check that you are using the proper ammunition for your firearm.