- Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety and integrated trigger safety.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes - Two, nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines (one 12-round and one 17-round with grip extension); small, medium and large grip modules.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition, shotgun ammunition, rifles, and shotguns (except in states that require you to be 21 years or older). You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition and handguns. CT, IL, MA, and NJ residents are required to show ID for ammunition orders. CA residents must ship ammunition to an FFL or ammo vendor. Additional restrictions may apply for DC, NY, HI, and AK. Due to DOT regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition. Please check that you are in compliance with local and state laws before placing your order. For safety reasons, always check that you are using the proper ammunition for your firearm.
Handling firearms and firearm parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov